Term 2 Integrated Topic: Change is part of life
I am learning to...
- express my understanding of Change
- explain how a plant change
- I can express my understanding of change
- I can sequencing how a seed changes into a plant
Teacher instruction: Use play dough or crayons to create a picture or make something to show me what you know about change.
Teacher question: What have you made to show me what you know about change.
- At the beginning (before teaching):
- Then - I thought . . .
I made a snowman and it was a snowy day. I made it by myself and the sun came out on melted it and it change. I made a new snowman on the other snowy day.
- Now - I know . . .
It is about a baby bear changing into a huge big bear. Two brother want to actually watch how the bear is changing. The little brother wants his mother.
- At the end: