This term we are learning to:
- sort objects into categories for display
- present information on pictograph
- make a display of the data collected
- make statements about data displays
- data will be sorted and displayed in a pictograph
- make a statement about my pictograph
If you look at your graph, what can you tell me about it?
There are 3 happy kids and 3 sad kids after the earthquake. There are 5 kids tired, 2 surprised kids and 6 angry kids after the earthquake. The angry kids are the most because there are 6 kids. I forgot the rest.